Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wearing my heart on my blue denim sleeve

Dress: F21
Shoes: Steve Madden
Purse: Sondra Roberts

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
-Dr. Seuss


Francesca R said...

Nice outfit"" I like it!

Kimberly said...

love this outfit so cute from head to toe!

Alex said...

beautiful outfit ;)

have a nice day,


Raffaella said...

wow i love your dress!!! xoxo
i follow you!

Alessandra Mazzini said...

nice dress!!! i'm following you now also!

Amber said...

love the outfit!

Danielle Kristie Sharp said...

Cute outfit! Perhaps you'd wanna follow each other? Check out my blog :)

Isabella Éclairés Rakonić said...

Nice post. And <3 the photos on your blog :)
if you like it we can follow each other :*

Style Dilettante said...

Following you back!!! Congrats on your broadcast award!!! Love you 80's looking outfits!

Trips & Treasures said...

Very cute dress !!

thanks for visiting my blog :)

Albina said...

i also love steve madden shoes, but my one is not comfortable
what's about yours?